Thread: ASUS G73- 5870 Device id issue

ASUS G73- 5870 Device id issue

I recently acquired an ASUS G73, I have asked for your help because I 've plugged two 5870 graphics card set ( crossfire ) but added when I start a game no matter where the screen turns green and jumps constantly so it is not played yet activated catalyst in last version 9.10 my config is :
    Pro I7 920
    2 CG 5870
    hx 1000watt PSU
    cm Gigabyte GA -EX58 -UD4P
    Please help.

Re: ASUS G73- 5870 Device id issue

You need a USB key , a software that makes your bootable USB key, the boot files Aad two bios files ATI_018 . for the graphics card and motherboard for W86CU_1110.zip. Install the HP software first to make your key bootable . Extract bootme.zip , for example c : / bootme . Insert your USB key. Lance HP USB Disk Storage Tool, verify that the field " Device " clearly shows your USB key , then FAT32 , then tick " Create a DOS startup disk " with option "using DOS system files Located at "and then shows the c: / bootme. Once the formatting is complete , create a folder on your key , for example, " organic " and copy the files in this folder ATI_018.zip . Reboot. If all goes well you come under command prompt . Go into the folder you created on your key ( type " cd bios ) , then " update.bat "( all without the quotes). It's automatic, so expect it to end , reboot and redo the same thing a second time and then reboot by removing your key to boot windows.

In fact, with my old nvidia 9800 GX2 graphics card while you played, I still liked throwing a glance at the desktop ( for example msn messages ) so you always alt + tab for switching to the wild office while the game turned in the background , but when after the game, it could come back and play without any crashes display. Now that I am with my ati 5870 and habits before ( alt + tab on the old card 9800 GX2 ), You was wondering if it could play on the memory card ati 5870 ( + may be sensitive the nvidia ) which could cause a crash freeze display for the game after doing the alt + tab and then return to the game.

You need to checking the version of the SCSI controller BIOS and version of the software in this device. Contact the manufacturer for the latest updates . Checking the version of SCSI device driver . The SCSI driver is located in the% Systemroot% \ System32 \ Drivers . Locate the version in the file properties and check the SCSI manufacturer has a newer version.

It indicates that the device is not ready. This may be due to problems configuring the SCSI host adapter or other problems. Contact the manufacturer for firmware and updated drivers or for information about known problems . This may also indicate that a device does not work correctly. This error occurs at the device , it is unlikely that the cluster software is concerned.

Check the following things:
    • Make sure you have a "Y" cable with an external physical terminator .
    • Make sure you have the proper terminator for your SCSI implementation . For example, you need a different type of terminator for a system and a system SCSI2 LVD Ultra2 SCSI (because different resistance is needed ) .
    • Make sure you do not have double termination (for example, two physical terminators on the bus and the terminator of a software controller is enabled ).