Thread: Suggestion on Asus Notebooks for Final Fantasy XIV

Suggestion on Asus Notebooks for Final Fantasy XIV

I am planning to buy an Asus Notebook and probably I will be opting for Asus G51JX-3D. I just wan to know whether I will be able to play Final Fantasy XIV game application to the same as the game been very heavy and may face some FPS issue. So please guide me out which laptop will be the bets in Asus for the same. Please help me out.

Re: Suggestion on Asus Notebooks for Final Fantasy XIV

You cannot play the Final Fantasy XIV game on the laptop which you are planning to purchase to the optimum as you can execute or play the game with medium settings been enabled. It will be better that you check out for other system that will help you out well . I will suggest you to go for G73 laptop. This device has a good power and capability to get execute the same which will be better for you.

Any laptop which has the video card HD 5850 or HD 5870 with updated drivers will let the changes or the game to get executed well. Check out for the laptop in Asus that has these video cards installed. This will then let the game that you need to play to a better conclusion and make the desired thing tog be functioned and processed for you. So check and make it work.

Check out for Asus G51JX. I would suggest you to go for the same. This is the best gaming laptop you can get from Asus and you can execute the game that you want to with no issue in this. The laptop comes up with Nvidia GeForce GTS360M 1GB dedicated video card and NVIDIA’s 3D Vision technology and active shutter glasses for three-dimensional gaming, So do check out for the thing and get the best gaming experience.

If you are looking for Asus then I will guide to go for Asus G73 laptop but in my opinion I will suggest you to go for HP Envy 14 laptop as it is highly sophisticated system which plays Final Fantasy XIV game very well to the system. It will be better for you as I use the same and has been experiencing good gaming with the same.

The G73 laptop is the best buy for gaming purpose. You can make use of the same in order to get it worked well. So do check out and make the desired aspects to be processed which will definitely let you out to get work with the desired aspects which is necessary and essential for you. So check out and make it function for the same which will be better and essential for you.