Thread: playing starcraft II on macbook pro 13' spring 2010

playing starcraft II on macbook pro 13' spring 2010

Hello,
    I am the user of the laptop mac os x, i am very interested in playing games on it, the latest game which i would like to play is the one of the starcraft II, please any one let me know if someone has tried to play such kind of game, i would like to know the performance of the game,i am very eager about it.

Re: playing starcraft II on macbook pro 13' spring 2010

As the performance for the game starcraft II is required by you to be known,as the laptop which you use is of the type macbook pro 13. I would like to inform you that playing this kind of game gives much heating for your laptop,i may recommend you use windows 7 as the os which is much suitable for such kind of game as it provides better performance.

The requirement for you is the starcraft II has to be played on your laptop mac pro 13, as you have no idea about the performance of this game,the game may be played by making the minor settings on your laptop as you can try to set the 3d settings off.Your mbp may get heated up but you can set to 25 fps which may be bit helpful.

As your requirement is to play the starcraft II on macbook pro 13,and you are not knowing the performance about the game on your laptop,the same kind of the problem which is occured with me, as i have bought the new laptop, i am quite worried about the batteries heated up,so please any one provide me different alternative,so i may be in touch with this game.

The game to be played is of the starcraft II, you are not having the idea for this game for your performance, as i would like to inform you the heating of the battery is the major problem for this game,you may try to provide 5000 rpm fan under the bootcamp so that the heating issues may have some solutions,you may try to install different os which has low settings may help you to provide better performance for it.