Thread: Asus g73 vs HP Envy

Asus g73 vs HP Envy

I have made my mind to buy a new laptop. I have seen many laptops in the market then I have decided to buy any one from Asus G73 or from HP Envy. I was searching for gamin laptops and I found this two models which looks a bit promising to me. I am searching for more solution for the same. I need to find that which one among this two are the best one. And things matter on the basis of performance. I am not able to decide which one will be best on the basis gaming output.

The rest of the configuration is more common with a 17.3-inch full HD panel, a 4.1 audio system Altec Lansing, a 2MP webcam connectors or even Wi-Fi 802.11, Bluetooth, HDMI and USB ports of course. The Asus G73 will work on Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit and have as many models of the brand, Express Gate, a mini operating system able to boot in less than ten seconds. The Envy 17 has a widescreen , with a chip Mobility Radeon HD 5000 series which supports Eyefinity , allowing you to display on multiple screens outside . It provides audio processing Beats upgraded with a subwoofer , two hard drives to offer up to 2TB of internal storage , Intel Core i7 USB 3.0 ports . It should come out on the market May 19 from $ 1,400.

The HP Envy 17 are also equipped with an optical drive, a webcam HD, a mini-DisplayPort, a wireless connectivity, a backlit keyboard and chiclet that much audio through Technology Beats Audio. They enjoy an elegant finish similar to previous Envy. The 17 HP Envy is characterized by a size 17 inches. He enjoys technology Eyefinity to support multiple external displays and the HP Triple Bass Reflex Subwoofer audio side. Asus G73 also features an Intel Core i7-720QM and some versions should also be equipped with a Core i7-920XM! These processors can be supported by 8 GB of RAM DDR3. Two locations disks are also present to offer a choice of either two or two SSD drives or SSD combined with a hard drive to get the best of both worlds.