Thread: Earphone Cable Jack repairs? [BNE] Ultimate Ears cables.

Earphone Cable Jack repairs? [BNE] Ultimate Ears cables.

I am using the cables for my Ultimate Ears SF5Pros and have seen that there is nothing wrong with this cables as i have tried bunch of cables with this. I think the problem seems to be with the jack itself as in a particular position, One channel of an audio does not sounds. So can you guys tell me that from where i can buy the new jack or may be repair this jack?

Re: Earphone Cable Jack repairs? [BNE] Ultimate Ears cables.

Unfortunately, reflected in the handling of the superficial from Pro yet clear that these listeners have been developed for professionals, which was anything but the sound and the reliability of the listeners could not care less. As much as 5 per superficial in these areas also shine as Everyman listeners they are almost unusable.
    The cables are very stiff and can almost always find a way to push unpleasant if one wants to do in an airplane seat comfortably times. worn when standing or sitting concentrated in the director's chair is not a problem, but woe betide you want to lean on sometimes. Immediately starts the trouble, it either pushes or pulls or rubs one the listeners from the ears. This need not be and is also more comfortable with the same sound quality!

The UltimateEars Superfi 5 Pro offer a nearly neutral, well balanced reproduction of all frequencies, a very large and dynamic sound effortlessly in any real music. There was nothing that could Superfi 5 Pro not much better. Bass sounded tighter and more solid, very deep sounds could be perceive as a clear tone, not only as a sound, like most other earphones. Voices and solo instruments retained their natural volume and were not even to register times thicker or thinner, a phenomenon especially noticeable in women's voices, alternating between alto and soprano, with cellos or tenor saxophone often unpleasant. Superfi 5 Pro with a tenor saxophone is a clear tenor saxophone and transformed not into a saxophone when it comes to the higher layers.

My AKG 701 is ultimately clearly better, especially in the space figure is the difference striking. Crowd at Superfi 5 Pro, the musicians of a large orchestra on the surface of a double garage, the AKG 701 moves everything back to his place. Fine details are as illuminated by spotlights and even tiny fluctuations in the Intomation be clear at once. Even if the AKG 701 might sound a little cooler and more distant, the Superfi 5 Pro not compete as a whole. My older AKG 501 on the other hand fails Superfi 5 Pro. In the bass range a bit too cautious in fewer votes footed and somewhat ethereal, but above all is missing is always the pressure of the Superfi 5 Pro to make sympathetic.

I am sure that you wont be getting the same jack which might be used at the end of an Ultimate Ear cables. I guess you have to get the jack on yourself and then take your cable and a new jack and then given some electronic engineer to sold them properly. Another thing you can do is to get the new earphones which wont be having any such issue.