Thread: Can't upload photos from Sony MS-MT8G

Can't upload photos from Sony MS-MT8G

I have a SONY DSC-W180 camera and i cant upload my photos from my Sony MS-MT8G Memory stick. when I attach my device to my PC nothing goes happen, no icon, no window opens, but if I attach my device to other person's PC it works well.Please help me!

Re: Can't upload photos from Sony MS-MT8G

Whenever we attach any device to the computer, an icon appears in My Computer section and sometime it also automatically opens a window containing the folders.we have to just do double click on the icon and the desired folder get opened, But if you are unable to see the folder shortcut for the device, check the "Folder Option" in Tools (for Window) and select the option "Show Hidden Files/Folders", now you can see the Files/Folders which were Hidden.

You can also restore your computer state to the earlier time when your computer was running well and the device was detecting by the system, for this you have to simply go to-> start > Programs > Accessories > System Tools > System Restore. Now try again to connect your device with the system.Sometimes the problems like this occurs due to virus or threat. For that we have to always keep an antivirus, trojan horse, anti malware and firewall protection on.

Sometimes the registry has been changed due to new software installantion, foir this reason your default setting has been modified. you can reinstall the driver software of your Sony device, after installing the missing files would be installed, then restart your PC, you will be able to see the icon the next time you connect your Sony device to your PC.