Thread: Satellite A665 - Wifi (Thermal throttling)

Satellite A665 - Wifi (Thermal throttling)

hello,
    I am the user of toshiba laptop, my main problem is conneting to the internet,i have the pretty good configuration, even then i face this problem, i use the intel(r) centrino(r) with the advancd n 6200 agn,inspite having all these i am not able to do the connection,very frequently i loose connecion,my thermal boosters are on even then i am facing these problem, i got to know that my problem may be solved by changing the drivers, but i have no idea how to do it so please any one try to help me.

Re: Satellite A665 - Wifi (Thermal throttling)

The only one major problem is of the connection to your internet, tou are having good configuration even then facing these problem, tou feel that your problem due to drivers, but i would like to recommend you before installing the drivers to check your wireless network because it might may not be providing you the proper network due to your neighbours relying onthe same network and using it through same modem, you may try to use the network detector which will help you find the performance, if your neighbour is using the same mode of channel then please try to use different mode of channel to detect the performance.

Laptop used by you is the same one which belongs to me, the problem of getting connected to the internet is the problem, i have tried all level best solutons from my side but they are in vain so please any one try to sort out my problem, if you can recommend me to go for better version laptop then i can try it out with better configurations.

As you feel to reinstall the drivers for the reason you are unable to get connected to internet,as and you know that wireless throttling is on, you may use windows where the network transfer gets reduced due to use of the multimedia files,this reduces the performance over the high speed connections,so the throttling values may be adjusted in the range of 1 to 70, the value which you may keep default is 10,and therefore you may disable the throttle by keeping it ffffffff.

As the problem you would like get controlled over the internet connection getting dropped so frequenly, i would like to inform you restart your computer which might help you to solve this problem, your main problem is you not getting proper network from the modem which you are connected through, you may even try to do do kind of of changes in your drivers which i would like to recommend you. Intel Wireless LAN Driver- Version 13.2.1.5.0.s64_wCAT,Intel Wireless LAN Driver Version- 13.1.1.1.0.s64_wCAT.