Thread: Have someone use iPod touch with no case

Have someone use iPod touch with no case

Just asking you. I've seen a many groups of "best case" type post in the forum. I initially used cases to guard my older iPods but determined to not get a case to keep money. So far I've been agreeably surprised at the durability of the iPod touch's structure and glass screen. No scratch at anyplace! Even though the backside of aluminum has scratches, but that doesn’t interfere with anything.

Am I the only one who doesn't maintain in a casing?

Re: Have someone use iPod touch with no case

I am in love with using mine own iPods without using a case. I have a lot of small scratches on the backside of my iPod, but none on the display side. I keep it in a pocket that not at all has anything else in it. I almost dropped it on to make stronger the other day, though, so I'm now taking into consideration for using a case.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

When I purchase my first touch iPod, I refused to use either of them due to the scratches until a case it has. I don't use a real tough case but I use the silicone variation and a display guard. They are very low-priced in online anyway. My iPod is currently meeting around because I refuse to take it everywhere lacking a case.

I stopped using the everlasting cases for my iPod's few years ago. After a while it just seemed type of useless, I mean, I get a new iPod’s every year or so, so I figured that why should I remove one of my favorite part of owning an iPod, It’s now look pretty much all stay in without cased, yes my iPod get fingerprints and scratches, but they get very well used.

Yeah I never have a choice to use case for my iPod. Because why should I make my iPod fat and look ugly as my friends have. Also, I bought a two year guaranteed through the work store which is closely to my residence that provides me to covers any and all damage for $20 only. So I am not in use for the safe guard case.

I have a preference it that way. Most newly I have been very overcome with my iPod socks. For me they offer a really good mix of light safety, a nice apple branded logo, bright colors, and also permit me to pull the iPod out when I am in use of it. The perfect blend they guard but don’t hide the iPod away.