Thread: A505 S6960 Won't connect to Internet?

A505 S6960 Won't connect to Internet?

My friend is having a problem with his new Toshiba A505-S690 Satellite laptop. He is having the Windows Vista Home Premium on his laptop and having the internet connectivity problem from two month. Even I am using the same operating system but my internet gets connect properly .So I need a proper solution to guide my friend with internet connection problem.

Re: A505 S6960 Won't connect to Internet?

You have to try restarting of your system or reboot your router and also try to restart the wireless switch of your computer. You may also try to disconnect and then again reconnect the network of your computer. This may help to you to get repair with your network and the connectivity part of your computer.

If you are having a Windows Vista Home premium then try Intel Wireless LAN Drivers. If this doesn’t work then try to reinstall the updated drivers. You will find the updates of the drivers from the official website of windows. After updating your drivers install it on your computer . This may help you to get internet connection properly done on your computer.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

You can try to turn off the ICS for Windows Vista and please note that you also reset the stack. To reset the you have to click on Start,All program and then click on Accessories then open the command prompt and insert the commands like Reset WINSOCK then type Reset IPv6 TCP/IP and type Reset IPv6 TCP/IP and then reboot the machine.

You can solve the internet connection problem by trying to remove all wireless profiles save in your computer and connect again to your home wireless network, ensure that you have the proper encryption needed if your wireless is protected.For this need to get along some setting in the control panel.

In order to remove all the wireless profile from your computer you need to get in the Control Panel. First, from the Start menu click on the Control Panel and then Select the network and internet option and then click on the Network and Sharing Centre. Then on the left side you will find Mange Wireless Network. Select the names in the list and just put a right click on it and the click on Remove Network After that try to get connect to the network.

You have to ensure that you are having the correct IP format to your network which have proper IP Address,Subset Mask,DNS Servers. If you still have a problem with your internet then your cable of the network card is not working properly or your router is not properly configured with DHCP which would robotically transfers an IP addresses.