Thread: Stuttering problem with Acer Aspire 5820TG

Stuttering problem with Acer Aspire 5820TG

I use an Acer Aspire 5820TG laptop and have been experiencing stutter issue while playing Bad Company 2 game. i do not know what could have caused this but is unable to resolve the issue. It would be better that you help me out so that I can make the aspects to be processed well and then function for the change which will be better and helpful. I hope to get a better and desired solution to get resolve the issue. I use Windows 7.

Re: Stuttering problem with Acer Aspire 5820TG

It will be better for you to get the changes been functioned. It could be that the drivers is not proper and hence you are not able to get sort of the thing. So in order to get process well it will be better for you to make the desired implementation to be functioned which is needed. As it is been done you can then make the implementation to be worked well that is necessary. So check out and function for the same.

Check out for the video card that you need to look out for the same. In order to get the issue to be sorted as needed that is you need to check out well by installing the desired driver which will then let the system to respond. You may then get to a better solution for the same. I hope it will surely let the aspects to be processed and then get to work well as required. So check out and work.

It could be that the game application is not able to support well to the system. So in order to get the change to be processed it is necessary that you make the application to be installed under compatible mode. you need to right click on the installer.exe file and then install under compatibility mode for Windows XP from the properties section. This will be better for you then. So check out and work as needed.

Make the aspects to be processed well that is you can sort the issue out by upgrading your graphic card. I suppose the graphic card is not sufficient enough that is the memory which is causing the problem for you. So in order to get the issue to be sorted it is necessary and essential that you do check out for the change which will indeed help you to get to a better solution.

Check out for the video card that you have. It could be that the video card is not proper or the driver which is been installed is not able to perform. So do check out for the change which will definitely let the things to get work. Make the installation well under safe mode and then check out as safe mode do not have much of the aspects to be processed. So look out.