Thread: Freezing issue with Acer Aspire 6920g Notebook

Freezing issue with Acer Aspire 6920g Notebook

I use an Acer Aspire 6920g Notebook. The problem is that the system is freezing when been executed. I do not know what could have been the issue which will be better to get the things to be processed and work as needed. I have no idea what could have caused the reason. Please help me out so that I can work well. I use Windows 7 on my notebook. Hope to get a better solution for the thing.

Re: Freezing issue with Acer Aspire 6920g Notebook

There is a possibility that the system may have been appended with some threat and this is the reason you are not able to work well or get the issue to be sorted and then get work well as needed. You need to make use of a good antivirus application tool which will let the thing to be processed and then perform well that is essential. So check for the same and then work as required. It will be better.

It is necessary that you do check out for the driver that is been installed is been able to get work well and make the desired things to cope as required. This is because the drivers that is been installed may not be compatible and this is the reason you are not able to get work as required. So do check out and process for the same. It will be better for you to get the implementation to be processed.

I would suggest you to make a clean install of the operating system that is been installed. This is because it could be that you may have upgraded the system rather than making a clean install. So in order to check out for the thing it is necessary that you do make the implementation that is by formatting the system and then get the aspects to be processed and functionable which will be better for you.

Another way through which you can make the system to function well that is by processing a clean boot service. All you need to do is to type msconfig in the search box and then hit enter. Now as it is been done you need to choose Hide all Microsoft services and hit enter. Now disable the services that is been active and then restart the system. Now do process well that is by installing the application or drivers under safe mode. This will be better for you.

It will be better that you make the desired change that is to get work well to process that is get a good scanning tool or antivirus application which will remove the threat that is affecting the system. In order to get sort of the same it will be better for you to get process for the thing and make the desired change well. So check out.