Thread: Error installing Photosmart Plus on Vista

Error installing Photosmart Plus on Vista

I have windows vista, and I can not find the right driver for the HP Photosmart plus, My mother bought an HP Photosmart C6100 a few months ago, I'd put it on and then print, scan and everything is working perfectly. I had not yet installed on the PC and I wanted to do today. Window appears with the following message: "Unable to install hardware. A problem occurred while installing this hardware: Photosmart B209a-m. Please help. Thanks in advance.

Re: Error installing Photosmart Plus on Vista

Normally windows vista already owns the right driver that is a quality of Vista, the database of drivers is quite important. you go to the manager of peripherals you do right click on your printer and you install the driver it will ask you how you want to find the software you told him to manually search the database and you have to find.

provides a solution for Vista. For some newer printer drivers are available for VISTA if others (like my HP 7660) must install compatible drivers. For 7660, we must tell Vista to install drivers for the 5600 ... Apparently it works with me. It remains a poorly recognized device in random letters and device but it is normal because Vista does not recognize the USB hub and the printer driver 5600 does not support. Hope this is useful.

This hp Photosmart Plus for Vista package contains drivers for secure printing functions and basic scanning. It does not support all functions of the product. To use, download another file, named "HP Photosmart Full Feature Software and Drivers" (full driver / software for HP Photosmart) is available. If the computer does not meet the minimum requirements for installing the second file, you can use the first.

Here are some solution:

* Photosmart Essential 3.5 is optimized for Microsoft Windows Vista
    * The new interface combines simplicity and elegance. You can enjoy your favorite photos with ease.
    * Find , organize and view your photos by date , keywords , folders and favorites .
    * Personalized Homepage allows you to access your most recent photos
    * Edit photos in minutes with effective tools such as automatic correction of red eyes and eyes of animals
    * Share your photos online safely
    * Snapfish , an HP service ( available only in certain geographic areas ). No more emails with large attachments !
    * Print quality photos at home , very simply.

HP Photosmart Essential 3.5 is designed to offer a unique experience with your photos and assure you all success. Thus , it becomes very simple achieve outstanding digital prints , allowing users of all levels improve , print and share images . Version 3.5 offers unique personalized homepage for quick access to your most recent photos and allows instant connection for sharing. In addition , HP Photosmart Essential is Free file , size 10 MB downloads in less than two minutes with a fast connection.