Thread: Qosmio X505-Q885 not booting

Qosmio X505-Q885 not booting

I recently purchased the Qosmio Q885 2 weeks ago. Started working with this last Saturday and it moved very well , updating the operating system and different tools just going well and worked after restarting . I switched this off after it was completely charged. When I used switching this on later, it would not boot entirely . I have used to recharging the same. After all, while the AC power light remains on, it still not getting booted.

Re: Qosmio X505-Q885 not booting

In some cases, when I connect the plug to the system and the DC IN indicator flashes orange and system not moving to boot. A few hours later, I try the same again and currently DC IN indicator displays blue and I am able to start my system and work in the normal for hours. It seems so strange for me . It is going on periodically. Some days displays as the blue and moves fine and some other days flashes the orange and I am unable to work and have continuously trying to connect and disconnect till and it flashes blue for starting up.

Should it be a DC Power Charger malfunction? I already purchased different one DC Power Charger to make sure that but my intuition states that it is not related to the charger .

Before some hours later, I try it again and currently DC IN indicator displays blue and I am able to start my system and perform in the normal manner for hours. It seems so strange. It is going on according to the period as you specified . Some days displays blue and moves fine and some other days flashes orange and I am unable to go feasible and have to keep trying to connect and disconnect till it flashes blue for starting up..

This blinking LED comes up with an error code that indicates that a fault has been recognized onto the motherboard. It is so complex to state what could be the incorrect in this case… Possible , it seems as the power supply electronic malfunction…

Do you have any idea about some other method of finding out exactly what the error code is tagged ? I have pretty much the exact similar issue but on a g30 except that it does not boot close to the 95% of the time only when I perform a lot of messing with the battery and charger and it seems to be completely random when it moves to start... In some case, starts with just the power cord, and sometimes with just the battery, the error code shows as ......_. as its past warranty I would not mind having a go at resolving this myself as I am not so worst at such types of thing as long as I am sure that where to start this .

I have just given a Toshiba qosmio f30 media laptop from the authorized store.The issue is occurred and it will not going to boot within the windows section when its cold and always receives the blue screen of death after the windows loader display the Operating system is Windows xp media center edition with SP3 the stop code I received onto the blue screen specified as :
    stop: 0x00000050 (0xB5636040,0X00000000,0X804DA0A2,0X00000000)
    Thank for any suggestion ...

Toshiba Qosmio not getting start. Power light come up proper but drive light blinks on the out. You can get the CD/DVD spin but you are unable to boot from this . You are also getting the sound of fan running but there is nothing going on after that . Prior to such type of failure isssues , I have attached a wireless keyboard mouse combo through the USB that was going fine for a little while then after system started freezing up so I unplugged the same . After that I did a restart and received the above result. The first time I used to boot the same and I got two post beeps but never again.