Thread: Qosmio X305-Q701 Black Screen Crash

Qosmio X305-Q701 Black Screen Crash

I don't think this is related to the software issue and incapability of software , as I have reformatted my system so many times and performed the installation of a variety of 32 and 64 bit operating systems, limited from windows xp to windows 7 (I am just running with the 32 bit windows 7). I have made sure that I done the formatting of drive properly every single time. As far as drivers move and I tried to go ahead with every driver out there for the 9700m, from the recent release of the beta nvidia drivers, the toshiba approved the drivers, Dox's modified drivers (somebody advised me to go for the use of those), and all the method to Omega drivers, and the crash continues to happen.

Re: Qosmio X305-Q701 Black Screen Crash

My daughter has an X305-Q701 and getting the same issue as you have stated here . This is the black screen and sound loop. I have done several calls and emails with Toshiba and they deny any type of problems.

I took the system to an valid Toshiba repair center. After some week of checking mechanism. they have considered that without the power connected in, no problems. With the power connected in, almost instant rleated problems. They have used the number of separate power bricks and power cords but the same result is getting evaluated . After all, they have conosderd that it is the power regulator, allowing the power surge to the video card, resulting in the video card crash. Solution is to just replace the mother board.

I have figured out the status to make some games stable and now I required to clock the card down even further. I have been playing the game half life 2 stable with the configuration of 396mhz memory and 373mhz core (any quicker and it got crashed). It is properly not acceptable in this case. If I need to have a video card with half the power (actual memory clock was 799mhz) I could have saved myself for near about $1000. I was just thinking to buy myself an x500, but if toshiba moves avoid the cries of it's consumers I will move with a another brand.

Fine ! I am running with an X305-Q701 with the 9700m GTS.Actually, it is catching my eye is.. And inside of the GPU-Z within the field that should display the video cards BIOS version.. it is displaying up as unknown thing..

In some cases, toshiba has loaded up the incorrect BIOS on such type of cards and that is actually occurring the issue ? I am sure that there are some methods to flash the video card and Softwares such as nibitor etc.. There are databases with the BIOS onto the web. I bought this one laptop from one of the third party for my sister and. Fine, I don't have the capability to go for the flash of the video cards BIOS..

I am running with the Toshiba Qosmio x305-q701 on which Windows Vista 64 Home premium is installed already . It is assumed to be a fine gaming purpose laptop. For almost a year, it was going fine and brilliant. I never go any type of issues on this . Then suddenly: before 2 months, I figured out that an increase in crashing to a black screen. It indicates some things:

1. Gaming, the display goes black at random times and the sound studders. I commit hard reboot
    2. Playing songs within the WMP11, it commonly happens just now. I committed to hard reboot. (iTunes no issues)
    3. Surfing the web, rarely similar thing.
    4. Even after some of those hard restarts that I have to perform on different one, when I receive the same within the Windows, because it moves black or sometimes again.

I was before getting the same issue as you have currently. My system continuously crashing with some illegal operation errors. When the first time, I received such type of problem then I thought that it is causing because of the virus attack but my antivirus was not able to find anything worst there. I launched the software and found over 300 errors!!!

There is one of the tool that flashed the current issue named as Registry Cleaner: Registry Easy.. I have fixed my PC when nothing else did!