Thread: Acer Aspire 5315 Strange Power Issue

Acer Aspire 5315 Strange Power Issue

I am running with an Acer Aspire 5315 laptop that is just over a year before.Before some weeks , it turned off automatically and happened suddenly. I used to power this on again , but it would not. I used to booting the same with/without the battery and AC adapter, but after all there is no luck. The power light does not reflected and the fans do not switched on. However, the battery charging light was not so affected, and still turned from amber to green when the battery completed the charging.

Re: Acer Aspire 5315 Strange Power Issue

It seems as the common occurrence with specific versions of the BIOS. It happened commonly with the version 1.34, but also getting generated with some different versions also... According to me, you need to pefrom the downloading and go ahead with the installation of latest BIOS from Accer official site. According to me, the recent release version which they have publicly posted is 1.43...that would be possible for you to solve this issue ......

Thanks for the reply and helpful suggestion regarding the same. Actually, I have managed the update procedure of the BIOS to 1.43 currently , it took sometimes to complete but I got there and its displaying as 1.43 in the acer configuration tab as 1.43. Also read the officially suggested documents regarding the cold boot problems . Well, I am going to leave the laptop powered off currently for 24-36 hours and then will check out if it boots up in well manner. Thanks again for the suggestion and hopefully you would hear from me in 24-36 hours time.

I also have an Acer aspire 5315 that is purchased just before only 2 months , I have been working upon this as regular basis, roughly every day. I was on some holly day and moved for a week and didn't work upon this but when i came to use this , I found that it is not getting started up. I used to start the power button but there is nothing going to be happened..What can be the wrong with this and how to deal with this problem ...Please help me !!

Fine, An interesting update in this situation . I left the battery out for near about three days and when I changed this an hour before the laptop now functioing ! Windows started in well rocedure . But- it died once again running after 45 minutes . I was looking at what happened closely: First the monitor automatically turned off. After one second later the fans and hard drive turned off . Type of made a clicking sound.

Do you have any idea regarding the better method to clean out the vents? Should I work with an air compressor at a gas station to clean at all ? Or do the cans of air work better?