Thread: Photosmart 3310 does not install on Windows 7

Photosmart 3310 does not install on Windows 7

I have bought a new HP Photosmart 3310 and i am not able to install software & drivers for this printer on my Windows 7. Initially it gets detected but at the very end of the installation process, I get an error and drivers gets uninstalled. On next time while running aninstaller, it tries to find out the device but it cannot find it on the network. Can you guys tell me that how to install this printer on Windows 7.

Re: Photosmart 3310 does not install on Windows 7

My recommendation: For safety first download the latest driver version from the official website of the HP. Making sure that the "old" driver from the CD also uninstalled real. It is also advisable to install the driver software and to connect only AFTER or at the request of the operating system, the printer. You may try to run the print job on which you will be asked to connect the printer then you may go on connecting it.

Probably is the installer for the printer were still in the pre-Windows7 era and does not recognize this version of Windows. About the site of HP should be available to download newer drivers that support Windows 7 and then full. If you have a 64bit version of Windows (which would be placed at least 4 GB of RAM), it may be that on the CD is no 64-bit drivers. Also unfortunately, I can refer you only to the HP website ;-)

This kind of problem has been see when somebody have upgraded the system from an older Windows os to Windows 7. On the HP side, but you get only a so-called update for the printer software that will supposedly help when one of Vista to Windows 7 upgrades. The update I installed on my PC. This was possible without problems. However, had the software still does not install.

I myself possess the HP Photosmart C5200 years since two and i am very satisfied with it. Furthermore, I have now switched on to this printer and had to first find an Windows7 drivers. Well I thought at times looks over there at HP Page Support => Drivers will you probably find something. And so it was like I was able to correct the Search details the appropriate driver and successfully install.

In USB mode, the drivers are installed themselves. The printer is operational in 2 minutes. By cons to install Wi-Fi and have all the features (including the scanner) have to go through the HP drivers. There will be download after uninstall any unwanted programs that HP installed without your knowledge (a shame) with a Yahoo toolbar, programs HP commercial links. The status of compatibility with versions of Windows 7 has been determined on the basis of statements of publishers and / or users of such software. Microsoft has not tested for compatibility and excludes any warranty for information provided.