Thread: Windows 7 Professional Freezes in a Satellite A665

Windows 7 Professional Freezes in a Satellite A665

I recently purchased a brand new Toshiba satellite A665 which is installed with windows 7 professional edition i installed the DreamWeaver 8 days ago, and my computer has now seems to have few worries: After a few hours, he began rowing: programs often freeze for several seconds, then it is good, and few seconds later again! Please help me to get rid of this problem. Thanks in advance.

Re: Windows 7 Professional Freezes in a Satellite A665

For you try without the battery? Do you encounter problems with Internet browsing. Can you give the configuration and mark your computer PTS. Because unless and until i am i do not know your configuration i will not be able to answer this query this will definitely help me to get this problem resolved.

I just tried without the battery, however, my computer. 'm not much into self, I can not disconnect the electrical power for too long. On the other hand, I encounter no problems browsing, even if it is true more generally when I'm on the net that this happens. Setting aside the latest of the date, I have nothing else installed, curriculum or materials.

I think the problem is due to the NIC as before, where I work, there was no internet and the laptop worked just fine without a freezer, now what the internet and therefore that the laptop uses the card network, it freezes ... One thing I find strange is: How can a simple compatibility problem between my network card and the OS is to freeze all the PC.

This is what I do every time it freezes, I force the PC to go out, I turn back in Safe-Mode, send a ticket to Microsoft stating when it happened What I was doing when it happened, and anything else that would help to rectify. What I found is not normal that my other PC is not affected by this problem.