Thread: Windows 7 SD or Mass storage driver

Windows 7 SD or Mass storage driver

I have the following problem , I've indulged my TravelMate 5720 Windows 7 in the 64bit version. Unfortunately I have to now no suitable driver for the mass storage controller found. The driver provided there is probably not the right one. Maybe someone has a source for the right driver. Thanks in advance.

Re: Windows 7 SD or Mass storage driver

I ma having a similar kind of preoblem an SD card is not recognized by the card reader. The card is recognized by other computers. Actually seems to lie at the card reader, CF card is not detected. According to Everest and scanner drivers, it is a Myson-card reader, but try using someone on the Myson homepage to find a driver that is older than 5 months.

Have you ever tried to have Device Manager search for the driver for the SD slot or card reader? Is there vllt. for your laptop an "overall driver package for Vista, because you explicitly intended the reader looking for. Otherwise, I would say that the reader was probably controlled by software that was pre installed.

The memory card which you are using seems to have got corrupted and hence it is not detected in the drive so it would be better to get the drivers installed on the system also can you tell me which antivirus application are you using because sometimes virues can also do these kind of things to a website. Also remember to update the virus definition and get the problem resolved.