Thread: Nokia Dual Sim Phone C1 And C2

Nokia Dual Sim Phone C1 And C2

I am using a nokia handset but i want to switch to dual sim phone as i have two sim for office use and personal use.I want to know if nokia have launch any dual sim phone and what are its features and cost. also suggest option in nokia dual sim phones.

Re: Nokia Dual Sim Phone C1 And C2

Nokia has just launch dual sim phone NOKIA C1 and NOKIA C2 which you can use as you are nokia user but in the market many company provide dual SIM phones such as Samsung, L.G etc. as far as NOKIA C1 and NOKIA C2 concern

i .The most attractive feature of C1-00 mobile phone is that it can give you a battery life of upto six weeks.Price of Nokia C1x is Rs 1999

ii .Nokia C2 Mobile does has a GPRS connection to send/accept files from your colleagues and friends easily. It also has a basic VGA Camera. Nokia C2 mobile phone is priced a little higher than C1 mobile phone. Its official announced price is Rs 2,499
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

As you want to switch to dual sim phone from your nokia phone there are multiple option you can have form which you can select, but as you already have your nokia handset you can go for dual sim phones from nokia C1 and c2.

From the entertainment point of view c1 have FM Radio incorporated with the mobile phone and also 3.5mm standard headphone jack. Price of Nokia C1x is Rs.1999.

Best solution to your problem of using two would be the NOKIA C1 and NOKIA C2
    NOKIA C1 has 128×160 pixels TFT color screen and also FM Radio at the cost of just Rs.1999.
    NOKIA C2 has a GPRS connection to send/accept files from your colleagues and friends easily. It also has a basic VGA Camera.
    NOKIA C2 has mp3 players and expandable Micro SD card slot which can support up to 32GB in memory.

There are plenty of branded companies have dual sim phones L.G, Samsung, maxx etc. but as your already using nokia handset there is two new handset launched by NOKIA C1 and NOKIA C2 which are of same series having attractive features as
    NOKIA C1 has battery life of about 6 week and FM Radio. it also has the facility of call divert.
    NOKIA C2 Mobile phone extent its capability of being an entertainment phones. It has a mp3 players and expandable Micro SD card slot which can support up to 32GB in memory.

nokia have introduce two model of dual sim cards nokia c1 and c2

Nokia Dual SIM Mobiles C1 and C2 features like 3.5mm headset jack, The Nokia C1-00 has been equipped with 128 x 160 pixels TFT color screen, FM radio, SMS, Flashlight and six weeks of stand-by battery time. Nokia C1 is expected to not more than Rs.2, 500.

Nokia C2 is equipped with S40 UI. It is having features like 3.5mm headset jack, VGA photo camera, Micro SD card support, Stereo FM radio with FM recording, Bluetooth, Nokia Life Tools and GPRS. Nokia C2 also features tow SIM cards that function at the same time.