Thread: Satellite L635-S3020 Worst Sound Ever

Satellite L635-S3020 Worst Sound Ever

Some time ago I was trying to connect speakers or headphones on my system a red light appeared to me, since when I connect these devices instead of the sound reproduced by any of them just plays through the integrated speakers on my laptop. I would like to know how to fix it since it appeared before the red light when connected the sound was interrupted by the integrated speakers of the laptop.

Re: Satellite L635-S3020 Worst Sound Ever

I do not know the error you've encountered, but usually when you connect the headphones to the laptop sound output automatically be redirected to the headphones instead of speakers. Normally that is designed asynchronous manufacturing. I have never seen a configuration option that allows you to do that. I think you have not inserted the audio jack properly it would be better to insert it with a greater force and then check whether the same thing happens the problem should be resolved.

Anyways check the control panel sound settings that all values are set correctly and that there is no option checked you do that. On the other hand also, I commented that a user habitually error is plug the headphones into the microphone jack, which is the same type. If you checked all this and not find anything. I think that the characteristics of your teams should be under warranty. You use it before you go.

Hello. I have a problem with the sound of my laptop. What I have enough time on, by the emulator. When you take several days on, when you play a Windows Media file, you hear wrong, or simply no sound. Turn off the computer, restart and fix the problem. A week ago or so, this happens to me every day. Someone knows what can be properly and how I can fix. I have a Realtek AC'97 sound card.