Thread: Toshiba Satellite L505-13N Fast boot and screen brightness

Toshiba Satellite L505-13N Fast boot and screen brightness

I am using the Toshiba Satellite L505-13N PSLS9E and i have noticed something weird with the screen brightness of this laptop. When i am enabling an option of fast boot from the BIOS then FN+F6 for decreasing screen brightness no longer decreases it but there is no problem increasing it. This works properly in normal mode. What is the issue with the fast boot mode.

Re: Toshiba Satellite L505-13N Fast boot and screen brightness

Must do this operation because I had the same problem and it worked:
    1. Start / Control Panel / Appearance and Themes.
    2. Change the screen resolution (in the "Pick a task ...").
    3. Advanced (at the bottom of the dialog box that appears, is directly in the settings tab if it is not where to go).
    4. Color (in the new dialog box).
    5. Move the ball blue in the "brightness of the office" to max .
      voila done now you can settle it as you need it.

I too have the same problem and I just had an idea while reading this issue that worked! I have a Toshiba Satellite A 210 - 17Z.J 't transfer Vista to XP Pro SP2 and install all the toshiba driver site (success except for the keyboard). I do double click on the ATI icon in the taskbar AC opened the program to adjust the map and in the tab color is the adjustment of light contrast and gamma!

"You Have to install firstly the Toshiba ACPI Common Modules for Windows XP and Toshiba Hotkey Utility Then for Windows XP. " To find these drivers, go to the site Toshiba France to "download / drivers, document the characteristics of the cell phone, then select the drivers (one to one). Installation is simple (zip format loading, extraction, automatic installation). Attention: The name of the driver "ACPI Common Modules" is reduced to "Common Modules".

Go to site after you click on tochiba rubique the "download" you should enter the characteristics of its mention in PC but also the rubique "keywords" the word ATI, download, install and reboot the pc after you have to click on ATI'm in the bare spots or programs recently installed in "all programs" open ATI select "Advanced" -> next to the left of the window will come out click on "color" and adjust the brightness and value conraste and it'll be good.

When deactivated the auto standby when we close the clap of the notebook is exactly the light you get, but since you say your post does it is not as old a problem with this button. Your computer does not know why I cut the retro lighting. This is certainly an issue of hard nivo. Met at the VAS if it is guaranteed under disburse certainly going to have.