Thread: Satellite A505-S6025 screen freezes

Satellite A505-S6025 screen freezes

I just run the recovery CD from my laptop ( Toshiba Satellite A505-S6025 ) for which I reinstalled WinXP and logs present by default on my laptop. I had 4 partitions. I wanted it formatted my C and it leaves me the other partitions intact. The problem is that I proposed is to reinstall WinXP with the default logs is to reinstall customizing the installation. I chose the default and then my screen is freezes. Please help. Thanks in advance.

Re: Satellite A505-S6025 screen freezes

It seems to me that have system files are corrupted boot. Put your Windows CD into the drive and restart. ( If your CD does not start : modify the boot sequence in your setup and put your SD first.) Then chose the option to repair and prompt you type : CHKDSK C / f / r to check your disk. Then redo the same manipulation with : sfc / scannow to restore the system files.

I myself have a Toshiba A505 , and indeed the only cd cd provided is a system restore , having practiced many times I can tell you that XP is installed on .As for me to format the pc you must insert the CD into the drive, turn off and start letting supported F12 . Once you arrive on a typical menu for the bios boot options you select which drive cd -dvd and then enter the formatting starts and complete re installation of the system, XP + Toshiba software. A little tip when you arrive on the menu the first thing to do is to turn Norton and everything related ( Symantec ) in Add / Remove Programs. Get it before formatting the setup Avast and put it on a USB stick for example, you install it immediately after Norton and turned before reconfigure your connection.

After the problem certainly does not folded corner of the motherboard , otherwise it would never functioned ... The cause of the problem may be multiple , perhaps a bad connection was put ... or whatever else! You know the mail is quite complicated, because a machine can make a mistake and then never reproduce ! But the main thing is that your laptop is working again !

there is the option to replace fluorescent tubes but this remains a very sensitive area . These tubes are not for sale but have to get on another slab of broken laptop with the same dimensions. But this is almost surgical operation , I have practiced several times, but it is not without experience of the problem because it is necessary to remove the slab ! and then remove items that are not predicted to be removable ( metal frames, plastic , glass screen fine , reflective films and presenters) to access the tubes themselves are extremely fragile ( glass tube under 2mm diameter high etc. etc. brittle .

Toshiba created and launched the first manufacturer warranty broken screen 1 year standard across the range of Notebooks .

• Your warranty is effective automatically when purchasing your PC .
    • In case of damage , your screen is repaired or replaced at the same.
    • No deductibles , or limitations due to outdated equipment .