Thread: How to add songs in micromax q5 in audio play

How to add songs in micromax q5 in audio play

I have purchased a new Micromax Q5 mobile phone, the mobile has a very good audio and video quality. My problem is that i am not able to add the songs to the play list so that i can listen it in a sequence. Please any one tell me how to add the songs in the play list in Micromax Q5 phone, i will be grateful in advance.

Re: How to add songs in micromax q5 in audio play

The problem of play list can be solved, you first have to create a new folder in your memory card named as "MY Music". Then copy all the songs that you want to add in the play list. After that open the audio player, go to the "Options" and then select the "refresh" option. All the songs that you had copied will be present in the play list option of your audio player and you can enjoy your music.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

Your problem is very simple, you have to first open the audio player of your Micromax Q5 mobile phone. Then go to the "Options" which is present on the left of your mobile screen, select the option then you will get two options as "Settings" and 'add". Select the add option it will take you to the Memory Card then browser the folder in which you have the songs and then add it in the audio player, all the songs will be listed in the play list.

It seems that there is a problem in your music player software, there are chances that your music player may get corrupted due to a virus attack. So, first download a fresh copy of the Micromax Q5 audio player from the official website ob the Micromax or you can download the software from the websites such as the FileBuzz, with these your problem Will be solved.

Create a new folder as "MY Music" in the Memory Card. Then copy all the songs to that folder, go to the audio player screen and select the "Options" to view all the songs in the Play list. The added songs will be listed in the "Play list" from where you can browse the songs. If after that the problem still exists then download a fresh copy of the software from the Micromax website to resolve the issue.

These problem is very much similar to other audio player problem in many of the phones but the solution for that is very simple just you have to create a play list in the audio player and then add all your favorite songs in that to enjoy your music. I have tried it in my Micromax Q6 and it worked for me, so it should also work in Q5.

As you have mentioned your problem above, there are chances that your audio player is corrupted or you not have created the play list properly. If it is a software problem then download the audio player from the Micromax website otherwise create a folder in the memory card named as “My Music”, copy all your songs in it. After that go to the audio player and then all the songs will be listed in the play list automatically, you just have to refresh the Play list.

sad Re: How to add songs in micromax q5 in audio play

All the above solution applies to those which have proper ID3 tag. Unfortunately, not much of my collection have the ID3 tag associated. Those are very heard to listen/ organize with the Q5 device. Perhaps Micromax X360 was really a superb model in this matter..

Quote Originally Posted by JJElec View Post
    All the above solution applies to those which have proper ID3 tag. Unfortunately, not much of my collection have the ID3 tag associated. Those are very heard to listen/ organize with the Q5 device. Perhaps Micromax X360 was really a superb model in this matter..
    I dont get your question buddy? What kind of collection do you have with the id3 tags? Have you tried to remove id3 tag from the song or collection that you have? There is a program called ID3 Kill that could easily remove the ide tags from the songs, download and install it by searching it from google. Hope this helps you out.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's