Thread: Bluetooth headset for Voip/Skype

Bluetooth headset for Voip/Skype

Currently I am having the media computer system that is in the bedroom and this is working very good, actually thing is that I like to have blab on VoIP softphone and Skype. For me this thing is working fine but it will better to have thing on Bluetooth. I have already got the Logitech mediaboard pro that is running cool on the skymaster thumbnail usb Bluetooth and now the thing I am searching for is the Bluetooth headset.

Re: Bluetooth headset for Voip/Skype

According to me any Bluetooth head set you choose will definitely work with the computer system dongle that you will required to get few stacks. But for your information you must know that Bluetooth will consume more bandwidth than normal. If you are able to pay that price than you can definitely go for that but the thing is that it will only work with only one, I mean only with keyboard or the headset.

I am also searching for the similar thing. The thing I want to ask what it would headset can be used for use with a computer system USB Bluetooth Adapter. In fact, it is to call with Skype on Internet without having to stay in front of the computer system and thus able to sail quietly in my apartment during a call. If you have any related solution the let me know about that.

Actually wear is reduced, but hey it's better than sitting in front of pc. You must know that there are some problems with the service pack that manages the wireless. Next brands do not take the management but use Windows operating systems and software of the manufacturer. Belkin works on pc (listening and recording), but the pocket version does not support headsets, finally it's just that the software does not support the atria, because the same product.

I ask you to make claims aus different manufacturers, especially BELKIN, very nice, he develops software for managing the bluetooth palm and pocket and a WiFi version (Soft and atria). You are right, they open a folder, go to the information. Support and free phone, and it will have more impact. I use daily with a headset BlueTrek G2 with a Belkin dongle and it works perfectly with Skype but increased from 5 or 6 at most, after too much noise.

I buy a headset Vienda BlueTrek G2 and I struggled to see if it worked with a pc (I have a laptop with integrated bluetooth) and I almost got it to work with that for msn now my microphone works (you can hear me) but I did not return to the headset. In short, it was simply a update my bluetooth driver that I Recycling site manufacturer of my pc and HP.com my headset is recognized and the Service "Audio Gateway" appears, there is more that has the configuration progress (skype, msn, ...) by selecting "Bluetooth Audio" as audio device. But in terms of listening to music with WMPlayer I do not know how to do, is this possible?

I wanted to know Bluetooth USB key I could use a Bluetrek G2 headset for MSN. I thought my way to a key Belkin dongle can tell me if my choice is correct or better still advise me. Any key bluetooth can do the trick anyway; they have almost all the same electronic. I need to know this because I have a headset Nokia HDW-2, my OS recognizes it but cannot have services associated.