Thread: HP TX2500z Touchpad scroll is not working anymore

HP TX2500z Touchpad scroll is not working anymore

I have a Hp TX2500z touchpad laptop. It is been installed been Windows 7. The problem is that I am not able to work well with the touchpad. i do not know what could have been the issue.The touchpad scroll is not able to process or respond. I have no idea for the same. Please do help me out so that I can make the things to work out well and process as needed. It will be better. Hope to get a desired solution.

Re: HP TX2500z Touchpad scroll is not working anymore

You can make the things to work well or get change as needed. All you need to do is to check out for the implementation well and then work as needed. It will be better for you. So in order to make the desired aspect to be processed it is essential and necessary that you do get the updated drivers and then make it install to the system. I hope this will then let yo to get to a proper solution.

There is another way through which you can make the desired things to be processed. I have no idea for the thing which will be better for you. I do not know what could have been the reason which will let you to get the thing processed. Check out in the essential aspects to be processed and then get the implementation to be worked. Get it installed well. It will be better.

Reinstall the drivers. It could be that the application may have been appended with some bugs and this is the reason you are not able to work well or get it worked with the thing. You may then get the issue to be solved well. In order to get the issue to be processed or get it done you can then make the changes to be implemented well. I hope this is the reason you are not able to get sort the thing.

There is another way through which you can make the issue to be processed or get sort. All you need to do is to check out by installing the drivers under safe mode and then make the change to be executed as needed. It will be better for you. This is the reason you are not able to work well with the touchpad. So look by installing the application or driver under safe mode.