Thread: Motorola Droid In-Car bluetooth problems

Motorola Droid In-Car bluetooth problems

I am using an Infinity G35 car and i want to sync my Motorola Droid phone with this cars bluetooth. When i receive a call then there is some problem from my side due to which the caller is not able to hear my voice. And the voice which i am getting is distorted and crackly. And the same problem is there when i call somebody. Does anybody has some idea for solving this problem?

Re: Motorola Droid In-Car bluetooth problems

There could be the problem of firmware compatibility between the car's bluetooth and your phone's bluetooth. Mostly car's bluetooth would be an older one due to which it wont be able to work properly. I guess you should upgrade the firmware of your car's audio player and then check that your phone works without any problem or not.

Problem seems to be with the network as it might happen that there would be some weak signal in an area where you are holding this phone. I suggest you to check about the same issue with some other place where you can get an enough network connection for getting the clear voice while calling somebody.

Motorola Droid has been recently updated to its latest version which is an Android 2.2. So there could be some problematic from the update and hence your phone wont be able to stay connected with the car's audio player's bluetooth. I suggest you to check your phone on some other car's bluetooth and check that is it working without any problem or not.

Most probably this issue seems to be the firmware issue of an audio player which you are using. I suggest you to update the firmware of your audio player to which you are connecting your phone. You may contact to the dealer from where you have bought an audio player for your car as they must be knowing if this would be known problem.

I suggest you to check that the player of your car is compatible with the bluetooth of your phone. Most probably it seems to be the compatibility issue which can sorted out by contacting to the regular mechanic from whom you repair the wiring problem of your car's audio system.