Thread: Transfer phone data from 6310i to 6680

Transfer phone data from 6310i to 6680

I have the nokia 6310i phone. I have all contacts stored on the phone memory. now i want to change my mobile.I bought a nokia 6680 mobile. I want to transfer all those numbers from the old phone to the new phone. By using the nokia PC Suite i create a back up for 6310i numbers to my PC. I want to know that whether the whether the file format (phonebook . ncc) is compatible or not. please provide me some solution.

Re: Transfer phone data from 6310i to 6680

For this problem You can use the PC suite 4.88 to back up the phone. After that uninstall v4.88 and install the version for the 6680 . For 6680 the compatible PC suite is 6.6 . By this way you can access the backup file from v4.88. Using v6.6 you will transfer all the backup into the nokia 6680. So use this and enjoy with phone.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

To overcome this type of problem Do the following things, this is more helpful for you:
    • Install the latest PC suite for e.g. 6.6.
    • For reading the 6310i use the backup function.
    • To copy the data from the PC to the new phone use the same function.
    • If there is any error happen then check your contact list.
    • Check the word combination.

Otherwise you can send the contact via Bluetooth.

As mentioned on the Nokia the capability of bluetooth is very good. But I am no sure for this. The best connection method for this is Infrared. As i know both model support the infrared features. If you want to transfer all data by PC suite use Mobius or Logo Manager Pro Suite. It is very good for this. By using this PC suite you can easily transfer all the data from Old phone to new phone.

If you want to transfer the data from one phone to another phone use Clever Cell Phone Manager.This is an easy-to-use cell phone managing software. This is designed for an automatic log and synchronize data of GSM phone with PC. It store backup and save all the data from your mobile. By this user can Store thousands of messages and calls. They can also Backup, log and and update Mobile and PC data.

To transfer the data from one phone to another phone use the Bluetooth Dongle 100m V2.0. This is easy to install. Its connection range is Up to 100m. By using it you can keep all your important information safe and secure. By using this you can backup your phone to a PC and never loose any important information again.You can Store important phone book entries, pictures, your favourite ringtones, important files or anything else you choose.

The most useful idea for this is use the Bluetooth for transferring all files and folders from one phone to another phone. All music, video files are transferable by Bluetooth easily. For transferring contact list from one phone to another phone you can copy the phone list into your sim card . When you use new phone you can easily move them into new phone. I think this is the best and secure solution for this problem.