Thread: HTC EVO 4G charging issues

HTC EVO 4G charging issues

I have got a HTC Evo 4G phone my personal use. But having one issue with the same. The Phone is not charging properly. When i connect to the charger it started charging but later on when i move the device the charging stopped. I have to reconnect the charger to start the charging. So if any one is having the solution for same then please let me know about it. Thank you.

Re: HTC EVO 4G charging issues

It seems that the Charging port of your device might not functioning properly or the charger is connected properly. If you are having any issue the i will advise you to check the port of the device while charging and connect the charger properly to get the proper connection. And avoid using the Phone while charging as this is not recommended.

It seems that the charger of your device is not functioning properly and got disconnected while using the phone. I will advise you to connect the phone with any other charger and then try to access the Phone to work with the same. I will advise you to replace the phone and see whether it is working for you or not.

I think that the best way to resolve the issue is to visit the HTC store and let them know about the issue. As you have recently purchased the phone so it might be under the warranty period which can be fix without having any extra charges. So visit then store and see whether you are getting any help or not.