Thread: Facebook Chat on Nokia X6

Facebook Chat on Nokia X6

I am having one small query which i need to solve with the help of you. I am having the Nokia X6 mobile device and i wanted to know whether the Facebook chat is working in the same or not. I have tried to use the Facebook Chat in the Nokia X6 but got failed. Is there any way by which i can enable the Facebook Chat in the same? Thanks in advance.

Re: Facebook Chat on Nokia X6

I have gone through the issue which you are getting and let me tell you that it is not yet accessible with the Nokia X6. But still you can use the Facebook Chat with the Nokia X6. For that all you have to do is to download the Nimbuzz from the OVI store of the Nokia and install it to use with the Nokia X6. So try this out and see whether it is working for you or not.

I am not aware of the Nimbuzz application which is suggested by the Gonzo but let me tell you that i am using the "Palringo" which is a nice application that works with Facebook chat as well as lots of other messenger. You can also use the smiley and other icons with the help of the "Palringo". I will advise you to try it once to know about the functionality of it.

Hey thanks for the reply regarding the query of mine. I have gone through both replies but first i wanted to give a try to the Nimbuzz but the problem is that i wanted to know about how to configure the facebook account with the Nimbuzz? If you are having knowledge regarding the same then help me with the same.

When you are trying to input the Facebook into the Nimbuzz application at that time you have to first login to the Account of yours Facebook from the computer and then you will find the notification regarding the external application trying to use the account. After you make the confirmation then you can use the Nimbuzz with the Facebook Chat.

Came across a Nokia India contest called Make my app, think of an app idea and stand a chance to win a Nokia N8 and other exciting prizes, if your idea is shortlisted.. It may get featured on the Ovi Store. That’s cool I am keeping my fingers crossed

The Nokia N8 phones looks great. N8 is equipped with an OLED capacitive touch screen of 3.5 inches for a resolution of 640x360px. The 16GB of internal memory with expandable option is really nice. I like this phone and hoping that the contest might be quiet lucky for me. The best thing about the phone is the HDMI output for the phone.

There is one more application which is known as the ICQ that help you to run the Facebook Chat into the device of yours which i think you are looking for. The application also allow other then Facebook Chat also to work with the Nokia phone. So if you like then download and install the same and work with the ICQ.