Thread: Nokia X6 mtp device problem

Nokia X6 mtp device problem

II have been seen all the Forums and Google search but there is no discussion on the topic (related to problem of MTP). I searched very carefully but there were no information regarding mtp problem. Please can you help me on this particular issue? I wanted to download some songs on my phone that time a message come on my phone i.e. I am needed DRM software to play the music. I also downloaded that software (DRM), after few second my phone have frozen as OVI player and will not play any music. I have unplugged my mobile and want to plug it again but got an error mtp device driver failed. Is there any discussion on this topic? Please help me.
    Last edited by bARTLETT; 26-08-2010 at 02:56 AM.

Re: Nokia X6 mtp device problem

You have problem regarding the mtp device driver, which will support to the music player to play and download the music. There is one solution regarding it you should reinstall the nokia software. You should go to the nokia website and reinstall the software on your computer. Then try to play the music, problem will solve. I think you should use WIFI on the place of music voucher card.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

You should format your memory card from the phone facility file manager application. I think you have problem with X6 which have wrong information in the memory storage because of previous restore form n96 to x6. Now you should do MTP mode which is recognized by windows 7 and x7 works with media synchronization. You can synchronize my iTunes from romance with the phone. You should swap your music daily. Finally you will get solution.
    Last edited by Gonzo; 26-08-2010 at 03:26 AM.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

You should format all data from your mobile phone. There will be no data in your mobile and restore your mobile. Your mobile will search for all the drivers initially. The drivers will found and installed in few second after connecting your mobile through the Operating System Windows 7. Your entire phone will work properly with the windows media player.

You should also keep updated Antivirus in your phone and scan your phone daily. Due to virus your Nokia X3 phone can be affected and not able to scan the mtp device driver. One thing more you have to notice in your mobile which is related to tags. Tag will create the problem to your mobile music. If your music does not have ID3 tag then songs will not be played. Therefore you have to remove all the mp3 songs which do not have these particular tags.

You have problem with the nokia n97 mini with your error mtp. So there is some essential points which is given bellow:
    1.Firstly you should uninstall the nokia pc suite software. It can be downloaded from nokia website.
    2.It is totally free software,can search in google also.
    3.Now you should install the pc suite and mtp device drivers on your pc.
    4.You should restart your cellphone before connecting to the pc.
    5.Finally you should install ovi and now you are able to access yor phone.