Thread: X6 : USB cable and recharging of the battery

X6 : USB cable and recharging of the battery

Currently My wife and me both are using Nokia x6 . But when I connect my wife's 6700 slide it doesn't show any problem it is charging nicely through usb. It doesn't show any problem at the time of normal charging But when I connected my phone to pc through usb my battery don't charge. I want to know whether it is normal or not ?

Re: X6 : USB cable and recharging of the battery

I am also using the same model. Previously I have the same problem my piece was also not charging when I connect it through Pc then I searched a lot on google. yahoo then I came to know ya it is normal. Your 6700 it will support usb charging but x6 it doesn't. So I think you will finally satisfied with this answer.

Previously I have the same problem then I mail this problem to Nokia support. Then I got an answer from there that charging through usb cable it is not possible in 5230 phone. Same thing is also apply in youe x6, which is a really disappointment. X6 doesn't support usb charging.

Yes in x6 usb charging is not supporting. But there is a one way through which you can charge your mobile. I am also using the same thing. Actually the way is you can buy usb-2 mm charger, but it will cost about 30 EUR(which is unacceptable high for a simple wire!!). But If you are really want solution of it then buy it. I am using it it is good.

I am also using the nokia x6 16gb and I am also not able to charge it through usb connection whenever I plugged it into my PC. And one more Problem is there that it is also not charged when I used my car charger which I have purchased it from play.com saying it was for the x6. I have not able to see any solution of my problem. I have also mail it nokia also but there is no any reply.

For this Problem I will tell you one solution. First thing that Nokia x6 this model doesn't support usb charging. If you really want to charge your phone through usb connection then buy a usb-2 mm charger. Previously I have also the same problem but one of my friend suggest me this usb now I am using it. It is good.