Thread: Incredible - Sync Not Yet Available?

Incredible - Sync Not Yet Available?

I was disappointed to get my spiffeh latest with the HTC Droid Incredible only to find no recently version of SYNC for the same. Verizons manual locates the link for the same but the customer support reported that it has not yet been introduced right now .

I don't relish the possiblity to going through the hard reset operation to upgrade from a separate version of SYNC (states the ERIS) when the Incredibles version is launched and if it does not simply upgrade, and I do not need to work with the GMail to manage my sync..

Re: Incredible - Sync Not Yet Available?

It will be a big issue for me also.I need to be capable for the syncing through the Outlook and I will not enable my phone until I am able to move. My phone will be delivered recently and if I am unable to sync with the Outlook recently (and the 1,800+ contacts that I have in that location ), it will move right back and I will tag with my Blackberry.

I have a gmail account, but I can manage my account properly through the Outlook.

Yeah ! I got something related to this, it is a little bit work-around for the same. I have created a gmail account (Actually, I am not currently using that so often) so I recently added a contacts CSV file from Outlook, imported the same to my gmail account, and then after moved for the syncing operation of the Incredible with the Google account. It seems going fine without any issues .

I got the proper solution for this and I hope, it will be helpful for you :

• Connect your Incredible with the computer system--it will search for drivers and would not find anything .
    • Your phone will show up so many options after connecting it in. Select "Mount as drive."
    • A directory would come up onto your system and you will get the HTC Sync program at the specified place . Execute the .exe file. It will require you to make disable your antivirus program.
    • After performing the installation of HTC Sync program, disconnect your phone and connect the same once again. Your system will now search the appropriate drivers and plug to your phone .
    • Move into the settings section and tell the sync program what you do you need to sync .
    • Sync.

I also got the same issue on my Incredible today and contacted to the HTC about the same issue that you are getting currently just as you guys are suffering from, not syncing to Outlook would have been a deal breaker but the same thing done !There are some existing tools are available that can also be helpful for you to come out from this ... Woohoo! Just go for the Eris downloading option on the current page: www.htc.com/.../downloads

It worked for me !

I am not sure if you were just responding to me, but if so then the file name (found on your phone after mounting the same as the drive) is HTCSync2.0.25.exe.

One thing should be considered in this case, if you attached the micro SD card into your phone that your system will get two additional drives (neither of them entitled , at least on my system--they are both just entitled as "Removable Drive" ) If it is not displayed on one then it's got to be on the other.... You may have to activate the "Show hidden files" in the folder options to find the .exe file..