Thread: Nokia X2 - how to disable media buttons

Nokia X2 - how to disable media buttons

Recently i have had purchased a new Nokia X2 mobile phone. Everything is fine with it but just what i want is to disable the media button . Is there any comment for it then tell me the way through which I can disable the media button on the side? Can I set them to handle after with long press? As I have heard Nokia X2 is added some new feature, so what is benefit of the new features?

Re: Nokia X2 - how to disable media buttons

You should know that media shortcuts cannot be changed. It’s a music playing handset and music will be played in one touch of media. Radio will be played automatically because it is an Xpressmusic phone. You can only replace the media buttons one place to another place. You can also set the media buttons on the long press. After pressing the long press media button specific feature will launch.
    Last edited by Gonzo; 25-08-2010 at 11:56 PM.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

Nokia X2 offers some special features. You can purchase it after your mutual understanding. Nokia x2 added a 2.2-inch QVGA screen and it is 13mm thin. It supports 2.1 Bluetooth and holds 16GB of storage. If so then this phone has some special quality. If your mobile phone is not supporting your 4 all speakers then you should check settings on music player and general settings. Finally problems are not resolve then remove your battery from your phone and insert it again. As soon as you are inserting the battery restart your phone.

Nokia X2 has one of the widest features in the market. You can take Bluetooth 2.1for the wireless music entertainment with 3.5 of capacity headphone jack. Due to speed of USB you can transfer data quick. You can manage the music through the OVI player. You can also take enjoyment with dual speakers and dedicated music keys.
    Last edited by Regina; 26-08-2010 at 12:37 AM.

You can touch in music very friendly because it is a music friendly mobile phone. It supports multi formatting music. This mobile is also a music-friendly device as it sports a multi-format music and video player. If you want phone with a standard earphone then go for Nokia X2. It has very voice clarity and you will not complain for the call quality. It is quite good so i van prefer for the nokia x2.
    Last edited by Simond; 26-08-2010 at 12:50 AM.