Thread: Issue with camera focus on Droid Eris

Issue with camera focus on Droid Eris

I have purchased Droid Eris by HTC phone. The problem that I face is with the camera. When I click pictures the images are always out of focus. I do not know what could have caused the problem. Please do help me out so that I can make the issue to be sorted well. So do look out and then make the changes to be well processed. I hope this will help you well and make the things to be implemented.

Re: Issue with camera focus on Droid Eris

You need to check out for the plastic case cover that is used to protect the camera. It could be that the over is causing the image to be not proper. So in order to work well with the same remove the cover and then check out by clicking the pics. I hope then the images will be very much clear and you can view them well and that to without any issue. Look out.

I will suggest you to get the firmware of the phone to be upgraded well. It will be better for you. All you need to do is to check out by getting the new updated firmware from the official site of HTC and then get it downloaded to the system. Unzip it and make the the installation to your phone via cable. This will then help you out and the image will be proper as well. Do check for the thing. It will be better.

It could be that the firmware that is been installed may have caused some bug or is not functioning properly. So in order to work well or get the changes to be processed it is necessary that you do check by reinstalling the firmware and make the implementation which will be better for you. do look out and then process for the same as needed. I hope it will be better for you and you can then get the implementation to be done.

take the phone to the service center and then make the desired change that you need to work or process. It will help you out well to get the things to be implementation that is needed. As it is been done you can then work well and function for the desired thing which is needed. The problem will be sorted out well for you as needed. So check out and make the things to work as required.

It would be better that you do check out by functioning or servicing the device well to the system and work as needed. It will be better for you. So do check out and then make the things to be processed well. It will be better for you. So make the essential aspects to be processed and then work well which will be better for the same. I hope it will surely let you get the things to be worked.