Thread: Nokia X6 Touch screen is not able to function after update

Nokia X6 Touch screen is not able to function after update

I have a Nokia X6 mobile phone and the problem is with the touchscreen. i have recently updated the firmware of the phone and it is not able to function well. I have no idea for the same. Please do help me out. Also when I select Qwerty keypad I am not able to use space bar as it do not respond. Hope to get a desired solution in order to get the thing to be processed and work well. Please do help.

Re: Nokia X6 Touch screen is not able to function after update

You need to flash the phone completely. Flashing the phone will help you out as it could be that the firmware may have caused the phone to respond in such a way. Also it could be that the firmware was not compatible with the phone. So flash your phone that is to format it completely and then check out for the thing as needed. I hope this will help you out to get the issue to be sorted and work out as needed. Do look out.

Another way through which you can make the desired thing to work out is by scanning the phone well. It could be that a threat may have caused the issue and it is necessary that you do scan the system or the phone well with a scanning tool. As it is been done you can then make the changes to be functioned and process well. I hope this will then let the touch screen of your phone to respond.

Try to check out that you can restore your phone by performing a restore factory settings. I hope it will help you out well. All you need to do is to process and work out well with the desired thing in order to get the changes to be processed and work well. I hope this will be better for you. So do check out and then make the essential aspects to be implemented well. It would be better for you. So check out.

I would suggest you to perform a hard reset to your phone and then look for the modification. Make sure that you have created and made a backup pf your phone. As it is been done you need to check out and make the essential aspects to be processed and worked as required. It will be better for you. So check out and make the desired implementation to be processed. It will help you well.

Take the device the manufacturer and make the essential changes to be functioned and process. It will be better for you to get the desired implementation to be functioned and process as needed. Do look out for the thing which will be better for you and make the aspects to be worked. It would be better for you to get the desired things to be worked and functioned as needed. Do look out.