Thread: Droid bluetooth Sync problems

Droid bluetooth Sync problems

I have a HTC ROM with root Desire Modaco 3.1 ( thus Android 2.1). My address book ( 425 contacts) is composed solely of Gmail contacts. I am trying to connect Bluetooth with my Renault Megane 3 ( software version 88.11 ). My problem is that I'm disconnected / reconnected every 2 minutes. If anyone has any idea. Please help. Thanks in advance.

Re: Driod bluetooth Sync problems

The coupling is done twice made after the first pearing you must have a request from the mobile terminal (small triangle in the bar above ) asking you if you are permitted access to the address book in BT device , this warning will appear during the use of unfilled your equipment from BT . You also need to deleting the directory via the phone ( Settings / Application / Manage Applications / Contacts Storage / Clear data) :No problem with disconnection , but the directory is empty in itself and in the car, obviously not too useful .

I have the same thing on my A4 , with an N95 , the contacts do not appear , and with my old Sony Ericsson synchronizing contacts . Also, manufacturers do not necessarily update their system with new phones ... Let me explain , if you go to the manufacturer's site , you should have a list of phone FULLY compatible with the BT of your car . Normally , it is updated regularly when you go into your garage. Solution if it takes you a compatible phone and you copy your contacts in your car. There not even need a phone to have these contacts.

To send a file from your mobile phone via Bluetooth , you must: select the File / Options / Send / For bluetooth, the phone will look for a bluetooth equipment and you will send the file. your pc must be turned on and with bluetooth and it should receive the file. it's the same thing in the pc to phone. but it must synchronize / merge two before , to authenticate correctly.

It must first begin by making sure that our key Bluetooth (also called " Bluetooth USB dongle ), which allows the computer to communicate with Bluetooth devices such as our phone is well recognized and is functional . All equipment not yet installed is directly detected and the missing packets are available for installation . Install those proposed . Once all equipment is installed, you may be interested in more specific packages for a particular (brand ) mobile phone .

Re: Droid bluetooth Sync problems

1. If your computer is equipped with the Bluetooth connection, no problem. Otherwise , rest assured you do not change your computer , but you must equip a special card or a USB key for this connection.
    2. You must download a software synchronization .
    3. Put your phone to "Send via Bluetooth. "
    4. On your computer , give him thanks to options that will be proposed , it searches for Bluetooth devices .
    5. Once the connection is established the process of data synchronization will occur automatically.