Thread: HTC Evo Gallery pictures blurry

HTC Evo Gallery pictures blurry

I have Little trouble with HTC Evo Gallery. Pictures taken by the camera are very pixelated in the gallery. I thought he had to wait a few seconds like some phones so that the image appears clearly ( sometimes happens on my Desire) . But there is nothing . Is anybody else noticed this? A friend of mine who has the same phone ( HTC wildfire ), had a pretty good record, better than mine. Please help.

Re: HTC Evo Gallery pictures blurry

The image viewer and video is quite classic in its approach . It comes in the form of a menu drawer and includes all the multimedia content of this type anywhere in the device . The content is then presented in the application menu and are accessible via sub -menus that are automatically named after the name of the folder where the file was found in the phone memory or memory card .

You all is not rosy for viewing photos on this smartphone. Every time you move through menus and submenus , the mobile constantly upgrading the thumbnails of pictures . In fact, browsing can become very slow if you have a large memory card full of photos . It is particularly inappropriate for a smartphone so powerful and high end. Especially as for the rest , photo browsing is very pleasant on the beautiful screen of 3.7 inches.

Apparently the "HTC "is inscribed in a rectangle clearer outline of the phone ... but there appears to have noise on it ... which would make sense on a picture ( but not on a component ) then it may also depend Export the image or re -generation of photo (add the logo in the corner). You need to use Gimp that is a free software graphic editing / retouching of images of great power, but " relatively " difficult to take in hand for the " novice "

The new HTC has unveiled Tuesday at the congress of the Cellular Telephone Industries Association ( CTIA ) in Las Vegas . This model , proposed by the U.S. operator Sprint as the " Evo " will run on Android 2.1, and will feature a 4.3 inch screen , 1GHz Snapdragon processor , 1 GB of internal memory, of an 8-megapixel digital camera with flash and an HDMI output. You should check with that.

According to the U.S. operator Sprint , this problem " little impact devices. " Nevertheless , the bet is risky, Evo sold by Sprint 4G from the same batch as those distributed at the Google I / O. For now, Nowak has not yet announced the availability of the update announcement . Hopefully this problem will be resolved on memory card models that will be distributed in France from a still undisclosed date.