Thread: HTC Aria Call volume too quiet

HTC Aria Call volume too quiet

I recently got the Aria and I really like to have this phone The audio at the time of a phone call assumes as rather quiet to me. When I crank up the volume in the maximum mode, the loudness is closer to what I require to have , but currently the quality seems so horrible. It seems metallic,just as I am pushing the speaker beyond the capability of the device operator . I can't consider getting a call in a crowded environment . Do you have any idea to share on this issues ...

Re: HTC Aria Call volume too quiet

The same thing happened with my son also wears getting aides and has a severe hearing loss - he just received his Aria before some days and was so concerned about the problems related to the volume adjustment ; hearing impaired or not the volume probably on max as just you stated was soft; ........ he configured the setting for hearing aid compatibility mode and its extremely going loud now... just go for a trial now ... hope it would be helpful for you ....

I also have the same and it is doing some due diligence before plunking down ~400 No-Contract $ I have figured out that properly and there is some hard-to-hear problems going on with the phone. So I moved to the nearest ATT store and did some testing for my self. Bottom line - in a quiet background with the Ringtone applied to the maximum level and the volume rocker applied as the high as it would move and I could get the sound of ring-tone. But driving with the windows down or the radio on I missed the calls coming up and unless I felt the vibrate.

Thanks for the suggestion and for helpful information . I folowed your suggestion and moved to configure up the hearing and aid setting, and that made this very loud but the quality is still in worst format . That is not seems as good fix according to me. I am just considering about taking the same back for the Samsung Captiva. The phone require to be a phone at the initial stage , then after a good data device, not the different way around. It is so worst and I love the build quality and the size.

I tried making ring tones directory and found that it didn't move feasible in this situation. So I followed the same .How can I configure up the custom tone for SMS, MMS, email and all? close once you are running with the file that you would like touch configure the same as a custom alert, you will have to save this to your SD card in your phone. The simplest method to perform this is:

1. Plug your device with your system through the data cable.
    2. Based on your device, touch the Notification bar to open the same and then touch the USB icon: choose to change USB connection type.
    3. Choose Disk Drive and touch committed.
    4. On your Computer system, move to My Computer and your device will be entitled as the removable disk drive.
    5. Browse up the Disk drive using double-clicking on this.
    6. Once open up and you should get the contents of your SD card.