Thread: Nokia N97 mobile phone resets

Nokia N97 mobile phone resets

I have purchased nokia N97 mini mobile phone and the problem is with the phone that it gets reset everytime I try to get work well or process as needed. I do not know why is this happening? Recently I have downloaded a Joikuspot application and after somedays it started to behave in such manner. Aslo when I try to answer a call it restarts itself. I do not know about the issue. Please do help me out so that I can make it work well and process as required.

Re: Nokia N97 mobile phone resets

The problem is basically with the application that you have installed. It could be that the application has some issue or some bug may have been appended and this is the reason you are not able to work well or get the thing to be processed. So in order to work well or get the issue to be sorted it is needed and essential that you perform a reinstallation of the application by getting a fresh copy of it. Scan your phone.

Another way through which you can work well or get the issue to be sorted is by processing that is flashing the phone well and make the installation of neew updated firmware as needed. It will be better for you and make the essential aspects to be changed and work. Do look out for the same and then process as needed. I hope this will then help you out well to get the things worked as needed.

Restore factory settings and then look for the change. Ih ope this will definitely help you out to get the issue to be sorted as needed. It is essential that you do perform this task as it will help you well and process for the desired aspect to be functioned as required. Do look out and then make the implementation to be processed. It will be beter for you. So do check out and then process.

Perform a hard reset and then check out. A hard reset will let you to get the issue to be sotrted and then make the desired things to be worked. This will then make the changes to be processed that is will make the phone to function as it was when been purchased.. Do look out I hope you may then get to a better solution and work for the thing which will be essential.

Take the phone to the Nokia care center and then make the deisred changes and proce3ss for you which will be better. I hope as it is been done you can then make the essential aspects to be processed for you as needed. It will be better and functionable which will be better for you. I hope this is necessary and easy which will be better. So do check out and make the implementation which is needed.