Thread: Nokia XM 5530 browser shuts down automatically

Nokia XM 5530 browser shuts down automatically

I frequently access internet through my cell phone. I use the default browser which is present in the cell phone but i would like to know why my cell phone browser crashes automatically. I have been using the Nokia 5530 express music edition. Can anyone tell me what is the reason behind browser crash please help me to get this problem resolved.

Re: Nokia XM 5530 browser shuts down automatically

In this situation what i can suggest you is that the web browser you are using might not have all the programs which is needed by your browser. So it would be better if you try to use a different browser other than the default you can install third party browser on your system. Although you may have the Opera browser by default in your cell phone.

Thanks for your useful reply as you have suggested i tried using a different browser but i am not able to use it because the controls of the browser are not very much user friendly. So i would request you to suggest some mobile browser which will help me in this matter Also the browser must be available freely without any cost.

would recommend you to use the ovi beta browser. since The browser has not only recently launched a new interface and a faster browser, it also uses a new technology that allows Nokia to compress webpages into the clouds to reduce the bandwidth used by the phone 90%. Unfortunately, it is difficult to know more about this technology, but I must confess that my curiosity is piqued.

Try to use the internet explorer Mobile 6 available in English only for now, includes Internet Explorer Mobile 6, the browser that Microsoft will integrate phones supporting Windows Mobile 6.5 from early 2009. Among the new features include better support for Flash through the adoption of Adobe Flash Lite and increased compatibility with AJAX with support for the JavaScript virtual machine 5.7, retrieved from Internet Explorer 8 on Windows.