Thread: Recovering forgotten security code on N73

Recovering forgotten security code on N73

I have a Nokia N73 mobile set.I have been using it since 1 year. For security purpose I had entered security code. I changed my default code on this mobile set. Now i had forget my security code. For this reason I am facing many problems. So i want some help for this. can anyone help me to recover this.

Re: Recovering forgotten security code on N73

If you have forget your security code then there are a solution which is useful for this. You restore your mobile phone for resetting the security code. When we restore the mobile phone setting then the code which is set by the manufacturer activated. So get the phone restored . But when you restored the setting there are some chance of the data loss. So first secure your important things such as contact no. etc. By this technique you can find your old setting.
    Last edited by Regina; 23-08-2010 at 01:13 PM.

If you forget your mobile phone security code then it is the best option that contact with the Customer care or go to the Nokia gallery. There are all services belong to Nokia mobile are provided by the Nokia Gallery. They simply break your security code. In this way you will find your security code.This is very simple technique because in the gallery all handsets old code which are created by the manufacture are available.
    Last edited by Pugsly; 23-08-2010 at 01:24 PM.

If you forget the security code, you get the error.The best and most useful step used for this is :
    1.Turnoff your phone and take off your memory chip.
    2. Also take off your Sim card .
    3. Press Key 3 and phone on button +* key.
    By this technique if you turn on your phone your phone is formatting.
    After the security code change to 12345.

The most easy solution for this which is some time more valuable. You get a sim from any where. Put the sim into your mobile and turn on the mobile phone. then enter the security code which is in your mind. If your phone get unlocked then put your Sim off. Enter your own sim and use that code. Some tme it is very useful because if ypu try the wrong cod in your phone your sim become locked then there are more loss off date.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

If you have forgotten your security code then the best option is to use the ‘master code’. The master code is a 10 digit number that will always be accepted as your actual security code. By using the Master code you can change your security code back to whatever you like. The master code is generated by using the handset 15 digit IMEI number. You can get the IMEI number by typing *#06#.

I am not sure if the master code will work, but post your IMEI number and i will post your master code

PM me your IMEI code
    http://valid.canardpc.com/cache/banner/1361664.png

If your phone gets locked use master code to break out it. You can hire the Master code from net . There are some steps for hiring the master code from the internet.
    1. Enter the IMEI no of your phone .This number can be found by typing *#06# in to the phone,
    2. This number is a 15 digit long number, enter only the numbers without the dashes or spaces.
    3. If the code is provided by some cost , Make Your Payment
    4. Your Master security code is delivered instantly to you via email.

Before using it please conform on the net.

how can i unlock forgotten security code of nokia 6303c

Quote Originally Posted by ram0503 View Post
    unlock forgotten security code
    What exactly you mean by unlocking security code ? If am not wrong, you want to recover the security code of nokia 6303c, right. If yes, you can go with the above solution / steps. Model number doesn't matters much for all these stuffs. Or simply, just reset your device and it will be done.

I have the same problem but mine is somehow is unique, my N73 is locked and I can’t type this bottom * neither this one # so I can log in and reset it. Anyway, I don’t want to format my phone because it contains my contact names and messages. Please any advices? My IMEI as it written in the back of my ph is 352916022140306, not sure, because I can’t dial *#60# ..

Quote Originally Posted by Rainman77 View Post
    I have the same problem but mine is somehow is unique, my N73 is locked and I can’t type this bottom * neither this one # so I can log in and reset it. Anyway, I don’t want to format my phone because it contains my contact names and messages. Please any advices? My IMEI as it written in the back of my ph is 352916022140306, not sure, because I can’t dial *#60# ..
    Well, havent you tried to connect your mobile phone to the pc and then try to backup all the data and contacts with the help of Nokia Pc suite that you can easily download from the official nokia website. The PC suite might be also available in the CD/DVD that you got with the mobile phone box package. After backing up all the data on the computer you can easily try to format or do the firmware upgrade of the Nokia N73 phone, if available.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"