Thread: Camera issues on the HTC Aria

Camera issues on the HTC Aria

I have got a new brand HTC Aria mobile phone as a gift and i just got mad about this phone. I have just tried capturing the photos by using the camera provided on this phone but something is not like what it should be. Pictures captured by this are not getting stored on the memory card even if i have putted in the memory card.

Re: Camera issues on the HTC Aria

I guess you have to enable the setting on your phone in the camera application that the pictures taken by the camera should automatically stored on the MicroSD cad inserted in it. So open the camera application and then go to the settings. Now check that what is the given path to store the pictures and then change that path as of where you want to save the pictures on an external memory card.

I have strange problem on my HTC Aria as the camera application is not launching at all when i start the camera. Actually it does nothing, I do not know that how to start camera on this phone as pressing the camera button does not start camera application. Please help me, I have tried to launch it by going to the main menu as well but it does not works.

I think you have to go to the Settings menu where you would be having the option as memory settings so you need to go there and then select for the default settings. Here you have to select for all the applications to change there default memory as it could be the phone memory or the phone memory.

If you phone is not able to start the camera application then i guess you have to reset all the factory settings on your phone which will make your phone's settings as like the new one. Even it does not works then you should software reset of your phone which will install all the applications from the beginning and hence camera application as well will be installed again.

Make sure that you have took the backup of all your phone memory's data as when you will reset your phone's software then all the data from the phone memory will get erased. So please transfer all the data from the phone memory to the computer system by connecting your phone with the computer system.

I guess you have got enough solutions for your camera issue on your HTC Aria and still if you are not able to save the pictures to the memory card then i suggest you to check that your memory card is getting recognized by the mobile phone or not as if it wont be activated on your phone then you wont be able to save anything on it.