Thread: Removing the Battery Cover on the HTC Aria

Removing the Battery Cover on the HTC Aria

I have just bought a new phone which is HTC Aria and i have gone through all the phone functionalities and earphones, and other accessories but i did not got the way to remove the Speaker/Camera cover which has been placed on the back of the device. Can anybody tell me that how can i remove the this cover as i have tried it as per my way but it did not worked and i do not want to damage my phone.

Re: Removing the Battery Cover on the HTC Aria

I guess here is one thing which you have not gone through your phone. Actually even i was having the same problem when i bought a new HTC Aria and i guess they have given it in such a way that most of the people find it hard to do it. But i then my wife gone through the whole manual of this phone and she solved my problem. You would be lucky if you have wife, I mean even you should go through the manual as there is way given on it to solve this problem.

I guess if somebody have gone through the manual then i guess they must be knowing that the procedure to remove the cover provided on the back side of the HTC Aria mobile phone's Camera. You should not waste your time reading the whole manual for finding this procedure. Just move directly to the page number 18 of the User Manual.

Still if you did not got the way to remove the camera cover of your HTC Aria then i here i have shared my experience of removing the camera cover of my phone which is the same one. Remove the back cover access the battery portion. Pull the device's front panel from the gap on the top of the phone. To put that panel on it again, Insert the tabs inside the back cover into the holes on the bottom panel of phone. Now press the phone against the back cover until it click into the place.

Thank you so much guys, You help has worked for me and i have successfully opened the cover of my HTC Aria which was really a pain for me. But now i have learnt it i am damn sure that i am not gonna forget this solution ever in my life. I will surely ask you guys if i have some other question in my mind regarding the same mobile.