Thread: Nokia C5 - remove MicroSD

Nokia C5 - remove MicroSD

I have got a new mobile phone as my Birthday Gift and it is a Nokia C5 smartphone. Actually my problem is very much simple but i guess it is just me who is not able to remove the MicroSD card out of this mobile phone or it is really difficult to remove MicroSD card from Nokia C5. Can you guys explain me that how to remove Memory card from this phone without any stress on it?

Re: Nokia C5 - remove MicroSD

It is very much simple to remove the memory card out from your Nokia C5 phone as you just need to push the memory card a bit inside which in fact pops it up outwards. Then you can directly pull it out then you may use it on some other problem phone or with the card reader. But make sure that you do this task very much gently.

Actually you have to use any pointed thing by using which you can push your MicroSD card a bit inside so that i can pop up outside. Usually i use my nails to push it for my mobile phone but you may use some other thing such as PEN if you do not have long nails. But sometime it happens that your memory card pops out but then it becomes difficult to remove it outside. There would be small cut or you may say border where you have to fit your nail to take it out smoothly.

Thanks you so much!!! Actually i want to buy a new memory card and i am looking forward to buy an 8 Gb memory card so that i can have many many stuff on my mobile phone. Can you guys provide me some information about the 8 Gb memory card ? And how much memory has been supported by this phone?

Large storage capacity for storing essential digital content (eg music, video, high-quality photos, etc.). Optimal speed and performance for microSDHC compatible devices. Speed performance rating: Class 2 (based on SD 2.00 Specification).
    High Quality microSDHC card, 5-year limited warranty. Designed to last, with an operating shock rating of 2,000 Gs, equivalent to a fall from a height of about 3 m. This card will cost you some around Rs 1150.

I have collected some information about the Nokia C5 mobile phone as how much memory you can insert into your phone. Its is given on the memory sections of the Nokia C5 specifications that.
    • MicroSD memory card slot, hot swappable, up to 16 GB
    • Internal memory: up to 50 MB

I have solution to remove "micros sd" card 1st go to application then 2nd u find thier folder of office o.k then 3rd u find their is file mgr. open file thier is memory card file open it thier is written memory card locked so u goto options & click on format then see it will work coz i huv also same problem okh....