Thread: Disable Startup Sound on Nokia C5 phone

Disable Startup Sound on Nokia C5 phone

I have a Nokia Mobile phone and the thing that I want to know is to check out or by functioning well that is to disable he startup sound that is been produced or given as output when the phone is been started. Please help me out so that I do receive the same. It would be better. Is there a way through which I can make the sound to be disabled. It will be better.

Re: Disable Startup Sound on Nokia C5 phone

There is a way through which you can make the thing to be processed or work. All you need to do is to check out by functioning or processing by that is make the phone to be in silent mode. It will be better for you to make the desired things to be implemented. It will be better for you and then make the aspects to be function well. Do look out for the same.

Well it is not possible to make the startup sound of the phone to be disabled. You can follow certain steps to be functioned and work well. All you need to do is to check out for the same that is by following the steps as mentioned. You need to press the end call key and then as the animation gets started it may skip out and then you should put the phone in silent mode before switching it off. Also you should also disable the warning tones from the current profile that you are working with. Do look for the thing I hope it will help.

It will be better for you to get the thing that is needed. So do look out and then make the thing to be processed well. All you need to check out by following the above steps that is mentioned. Other that this I don't think there is no way through which you can make the startup sound to be disabled. So look out and make the essential aspects to be worked and process well.