Thread: Internet radio on Nokai C5

Internet radio on Nokai C5

I have bought new brand Nokia C5 mobile phone and i want to install one software on this phone but it is not getting installed. Actually i am trying to install an Internet Radio which from an OVI store but i am not able to do it as i am getting an error as "installation failed". How can i get this software on my phone?

Re: Internet radio on Nokai C5

Nokia Internet Radio offers easy access to international radio stations via GPRS, 3G or WLAN. With the station directory, you can search for stations by name, gender, language or country. If you are looking for inspiration, you can browse our "Top stations" to see what everyone is listening to now. The download rats vary with a quality listening experience That you use WiFi or data transfer, With or Without data plan.

Here i have provided the 5 steps by following which you can run Internet Radio application on your Nokia C5 mobile phone.
    1. Install Nokia Ovi Suite
    2. Download the Internet Radio application.
    3. Connect your device using the USB cable.
    4. Follow the prompts to complete the installation.
    5. Discover and enjoy hundreds of international radio stations with Nokia Internet Radio.

First of all your phone needs an internet connection for connecting to an OVI store. Make sure that your phone has a proper internet connection so that it can download the applications from an internet. You may confirm about the same from the customer care of your carrier brand as they must be knowing the current status of your phone's GPRS or WiFi connection. As you have not mentioned the name of your phone's carrier i wont be able to tell you how to contact your carrier.

You can even download the same software from the computer system but make sure that you are downloading it from an OVI store so that it can work on your phone otherwise there could be some compatibility issue. Once you have downloaded it on your computer system then you just need to transfer it to your mobile phone by using the USB cable. Your phone must be having every internet settings installed on it for using this application.

To enjoy the exceptional quality of content, we recommend you use the WLAN for Nokia Internet Radio Player. If you already know the name of a particular resort, you can find it easily using the search option. Use the directory of stations to find new Internet radio stations. Search by genre, country or language. Use the drop-top stations to see which are the most popular choice among other users of Nokia Internet Radio (Station Directory> Top stations). In the Now Playing screen, use Options -> Find in Music store to find the music currently played from Nokia Music Store.