Thread: Getting iPad to loop or repeat a video

Getting iPad to loop or repeat a video

I have just purchased a Apple iPad and wanted one feature enabled in the same. I just wanted to make the iPad to run the videos in the Loop so that i can get the video playing continuously. I wanted to make this so i don't have to click on play again while one video got over. So if you are having any suggestion then please let me know about the same. Thank you.

Re: Getting iPad to loop or repeat a video

As per my knowledge this is not yet possible for the iPad to make this things happening with the same. Apple is not yet implemented this feature in the iPad so i think you can not perform the same with the iPad. If you wanted to make this things happening then browse for some third party application which will make this working.

If you wanted to make the video looping then you have to use the iMovie application and the edit the video and repeat the video continuously and after that you can use then video for continuous looping that you are looking for. iMovie is a product of apple that gives the functionality to edit the video and many more. If you can then perform the same and see whether it is working for you or not.

Maybe you want to throw together a few video clips. Maybe you have more time and want to fine-tune every edit. Or maybe you just want to flip through clips the way you flip through album covers in iTunes. iMovie lets you do it all — then share it all. To know more about the iMovie and download the same click here.

If nothing is working for you then i will advise you to go with the Apple Support. As they are the developer of the iPad and might be having knowledge regarding the same issue which you are looking for. Apple will provide you if any third party software will perform the same. So if you can contact the apple and see whether you are getting any solution or not.

As you are looking for the some video looping tools for then Apple iPad then let me tell you that you can use the "ReelDirector" application provide you the functionality to edit the video in the same. If you are using then iTunes then you can get the "ReelDirector" from the itunes only. So if you then download the same and work with your issue.

My workaround was (after the movie is completed) import it into a Keynote presentation. There's a Loop checkbox in the effects dropdown.