Thread: Deleted Contacts Accidently via my Windows Mobile (6.1) Phone

Deleted Contacts Accidently via my Windows Mobile (6.1) Phone

By mistake i have deleted all the MSN/Messenger contacts from my mobile phone and i want to have those contacts back to my account so is it possible? Actually my phone was connected with my laptop when i did this mistake. Please suggest me some ways to have all the msn contacts back to my msn account.

Re: Deleted Contacts Accidently via my Windows Mobile (6.1) Phone

I think you should contact with the hotmail customer care as they must be helpful to your to get all the contacts back to your live account. Actually i have seen that if you contact hotmail team sooner then it is possible to get lost emails so it must be possible to have contact back as well. I think you should contact to hotmail customer care as soon as possible.

I have seen several cases in which the contacts of particular account becomes an invisible due to which you will not be able to see any of the contacts. This issue has been seen on an infected computer system as contacts are saved on Hotmail server and not on your computer system so you should scan your system and remove all the viruses out of it. This activity has been seen by an infected Windows MSN Messenger.

Even i have lost all my Windows Live Mail contacts so i was not able to find out them. By some supportive luck, I found all the contacts in my the folder "C:\Users\[user ID]\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows Live Mail\Contacts\[LiveID]\real" . I am not sure that even you would be having all your contacts in the same folder as i have noticed that this does not happens with all, juts for which i have considered myself lucky.

I suggest you to directly contact with the Hotmail Customer Service who must be able to help you for getting back your contacts. For this you have to log in to Hotmail account and then click on the Help which has been provided on upper right corner. Now click on the View other Help suggestions or contact us near the bottom of the left hand side of the resulting page. Now choose other and then Contact MSN Hotmail from the from down list. Then just fill up the contact form.