Thread: Getting h.264 video on to the Zune HD

Getting h.264 video on to the Zune HD

I have purchased a new music player known as Microsoft Zune HD and the name defined that it can also be able to play HD format video. I want to play h.264 video on my zune music player but I don’t know which is the best h.264 converter for Zune video converter. Please suggest me a good video converter to convert h.264 video format.

Re: Getting h.264 video on to the Zune HD

Xilisoft Video Converter
    Xilisoft Video Converter is a tool designed to convert video files in various formats.
    Among the most important characteristics of Xilisoft Video Converter, we find :
    • The ability to convert videos for mobile devices : iPhone , MP4, iPod , PSP, 3GP , Blackberry, etc. .
    • Support for high resolution codec H. 264, encoding / decoding MPEG - 4 AVC and PSP video.
    • Convert multiple files simultaneously .
    • Able to handle files like FLV and SWF .
    • Ability to convert only a fragment of the video .
    • Possibility to preview the final result .
    • Ability to pause and resume the conversion at any time .
    • Custom configuration of each audio or video codec if the user desires.

H.264 is a standard for compressing video . h264 is also known as MPEG -4 Part 10 or MPEG-4 AVC ( Advanced Video Encoding ) . The purpose of the H.264/AVC project was to create a standard capable of providing good video quality at much lower bit rate than previous standards. Here you can find applications h264 converter h264 and know how to burn to DVD , convert h264 to AVI , DivX h264 , h264 to MP4 , FLV h264 , h264 to iPod and other formats.

The launch of Dailymotion HQ reinforces our commitment to provide our users and our partners around the world the best content associated with the most advanced technology , "said Mark Zaleski , CEO of Dailymotion. "The quality of our player has played a vital role in our growth and rapid success , we continue to bring new enhancements and features to our site to offer our visitors , partners and advertisers an unmatched experience.

Dailymotion unveils new video player called " Dailymotion HQ . This player is based on the H.264 video codec , which provides better video quality and higher resolution (512 x 384 pixels at 30 frames per second ). The soundtrack is also enhanced through the use of AAC at 96 kbps. This is not the HD (far from it ... ) but the video player HQ , HQ for high quality , yields better rendering quality without requiring more resources as far as users , although Dailymotion still recommends the use of a dual processor bedfellow to take full advantage of its video player .

You ought to beware that only for the reason so as to something is h.264, doesn't mean which it's Zune compatible. There are hundreds of diverse settings & configurations for AVC/h.264 which perhaps cause incompatibilities. The majority portable players are extremely limited and cannot support a lot of of the better quality features. Only a PC can playback totally unhindered profiles & settings.