Thread: Cannot upgrade device firmware

Cannot upgrade device firmware

So here is my problem I can not put my Zune Software Update I do not know why I getting an error message Can you help me??. I have erased all that was on my zune player also i have installed the new software 3.1 version an currently i am using zune in a "device recovery mode" which says that you are required to connect it to my PC and try to restore the zune device firmware.

Re: Cannot upgrade device firmware

So for those interested here I find the solution. The elements that you need:
    • One PC with the Zune software already installed
    • A-zune
    • Windows xp sp2 (with latest updates)
    • Zune software and the latest version 2.2 available HERE
    • So after downloading the file named "zunesetuppkg-x86.exe" simply extract it on the desktop and get it installed. Hope that this will resolve the issue.

Simply download the update setup and go to the directory where you downloaded and you can right-click "extract here" or something in kind to extract the elements of the package. appointment in the "packages" then click on "Zune-x86.msi" start the computer running while the installation is done. Above all, do not worry you will not have a menu setup is all done automatically once the installation finished the zune software, normally that will be installed correctly. To see if everything works well zune click on the shortcut you have on your desktop and the program that starts normally. It should work!!!

Once all this makes the Zune software will search all the multimedia files on your computer and files that you selected earlier with the old zune software. After that you have only to put your zune updates and will install the latest firmware (v 2.2 1044). Do not worry your zune is not recognized at the beginning, end it will be recognized but you can access your music, videos and your phtos zune.Once the update made it will be recognized and you can even import music , videos and photos from your zune to your pc. fact you can change the language of your Zune by going to the options of it and you'll discover other new features . I will not tell you everything you discover for yourself.

hello, I followed all steps indicated, and my zune is connected and settled at the beginning, normal since it is recognized by the pc, but the problem is when I conect my zune, the image of the PC, the software is finally blocked and I can not do anything, the update is 2.1 on the pc, it appears as it does not want to put a 2.2 in 1044 as you mention and my zune is version 1.4 hardware 2, please help.

The best and most probable solution to this problem is to get this update installed after uninstalling all the applications from scratch because this might be due to a software conflict. Hopefully this should resolve the issue definitely.

Often the problems of home button after entering a are of a gap between the screen and the shell as contact is made with the cloth of the home button and the water on the dock. Verify that there is no difference and you have started well given all the screws.